I should know to not get excited about things or to get my hopes up. When it doesn't work out it just leaves me feeling worse than before. I really wanted to go to Vegas this weekend. Why am I so interested in being the party girl now? I really just want someone to hold me occasionally during the long nights of winter. It would be nice to feel appreciated and that I was special again. It's been a long time since I felt that way.
A friend recently posted a quote on facebook the other day that I found to be so appropriate to my life right now.
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget the ones that don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it Changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."
Life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets - I have no regrets about what happened the night before Thanksgiving. I have wishes and dreams but no regrets.
Love the people who treat you right - I do, I try to take care of everyone who is a true friend to me.
Forget the ones that don't - Having a hard time right now with situations at the barn. I probably should have spoken up for myself a long time ago but I didn't and now it is too late. I'm still owed money from the overnight camp this year. I will not be doing that next year. Why did I quit doing the SSC shows - well they were a lot of work for no return. I had all the work, didn't get to show and didn't make any money off of my students showing there. I had to do all my coaching from the booth, and feel that I frequently let my students down.
If you get a chance, take it - I got a chance I took it.
If it changes your life, let it - My chance changed my life tremendously and I am letting it. I am learning to let go and just have fun to embrace who I am and to try to be a better me.
Nobody said that it'd be easy - No really it hasn't been easy at all. I still look for him everywhere I go.
They just promised it would be worth it - I'm holding on to that promise for all I'm worth!
No comments:
Post a Comment