How can one guy get inside my head so badly. I know he's totally wrong for me, doesn't give a damn but he still can twist me in circles without even trying. I know I told him to go away and a part of me hopes that he really does, but a part of me is still checking the phone every ten minutes looking for a message. I've tried to forget him a number of times and yet each time I fall right back into the trap. Why can't I get it through my head that he's no good, that he doesn't really want me? It hurts, I was so hopeful this last time and yet I got shot down again.
Somewhere, sometime I hope I find a mr. right again. Kinda doubtful at this point. It's hard, really hard watching my friend meet all the right guys who actually want to spend time with her. I don't quite know what sets us apart? Why can't I meet those guys? I really want someone who wants to be with me, I'm tired of being alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment