Sunday, February 26, 2012
Dating
I wish I knew the rules for dating. I feel like i'm hopelessly lost half the time. Even when i'm not "dating" someone I still feel lost. I text a simple hello or how was your day and get nothing back. In the middle of texting they are suddenly gone. Even the relationship that's just sex based is so one-sided right now and not in my favor. I feel like I sit around waiting for the call that never comes and then i'm expected to just jump right into bed with him. What to do? Friday he's all serious; don't go home with some other guy or don't text me again. I go home alone; do I get a text at all. No...... I just don't know what to do. Guess I'll try just ignoring again and see if that works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment